Empowerment and Enlightenment: Islamic Women’s Course
Step into a world of empowerment, knowledge, and spiritual growth with our transformative Islamic Women’s Course. Designed to honor the diverse roles and contributions of women in Islam, this course offers a holistic approach to nurturing the mind, body, and soul. Led by respected scholars and experts, the course celebrates the rich history of women in Islam while addressing contemporary challenges and opportunities. Whether you’re a student, professional, homemaker, or seeker of wisdom, this course provides a safe and inspiring space to explore, learn, and connect.
The Islamic Women’s Course is a unique blend of traditional teachings and modern insights, tailored to address the multifaceted lives of women today. It offers a wide range of topics aimed at fostering personal growth, spiritual development, and a deeper understanding of Islam’s approach to women’s roles:
The Legacy of Noble Women:
- Discover the remarkable lives of women throughout Islamic history who have left indelible marks on faith, scholarship, leadership, and social activism.
Spirituality and Inner Connection:
- Explore the spiritual dimensions of Islam, including mindfulness, prayer, and meditation, to nurture inner peace and resilience.
Islamic Ethics and Values:
- Delve into the ethical principles of Islam that guide personal conduct, family relationships, and interactions within the community.
Women in the Quran and Hadith:
- Analyze Quranic narratives and Hadith that highlight women’s stories, wisdom, and contributions, dispelling misconceptions and inspiring empowerment.
Balancing Roles and Responsibilities:
- Discuss strategies for harmonizing various roles, whether as mothers, daughters, professionals, or community leaders.
Health and Well-Being:
- Address physical and mental well-being through Islamic teachings on nutrition, self-care, and emotional resilience.
Legal Rights and Social Justice:
- Understand women’s rights in Islamic law and their role in promoting justice and equality within society.
Navigating Modern Challenges:
- Engage in open conversations about contemporary issues affecting Muslim women, including identity, cultural diversity, and women’s participation in public life.
Empowerment through Knowledge:
- Equip yourself with a solid understanding of Islamic scholarship and theology to counter misconceptions and engage in informed dialogues.
Community Building and Leadership:
- Gain insights into effective leadership and community engagement, drawing inspiration from historical and modern female leaders.
Interactive Workshops and Networking:
- Participate in interactive workshops, skill-building sessions, and networking opportunities to connect with like-minded women.
Personal Growth Projects:
- Undertake a self-directed project that aligns with your personal and spiritual growth, applying the teachings from the course.
The Mothers who raised Scholars:
- Mother of Imam Bukhari
- Mother of Imam As-Shafiee
- Mother of Imam Malik ibn Anas
- Mother of Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal
Love Stories: Women Making the Right Choice
- Zainab Bint Muhammad
- Bareerah and Mugheeth
- Khansaa Bint Khaddaam
- Umm Salamah
Women and Society:
Zumurrud Khatun (Sister of Salahuddin Al-Ayoubi)
180 Degrees: Women who changed their life around after Islam)
- Hind Bint Utbah (Radical Change, from cannibal acts to Islam)
- Al-Ghamidiyyah (Sahabiyyah who committed adultery)
Women and Their Parents:
- Umm Kulthum
Women and Knowledge: (A Modern Example)
- Aisha At-Taymuriyya (1840-1902)
Quality of education has been the pinpoint of discussion for intellectuals thinkers and educationists since the creation of Pakistan. The importance of education in the present century in which knowledge has replaced with information has controlled weapons
|Plan||Duration||Class Per Week||Class Per Month||USA$ (Per Month)||Euro (Per Month)|
|Plan A||1 Hour||5||20||$90||€75|
|Plan B||1 Hour||4||16||$70||€60|
|Plan C||1 Hour||3||12||$50||€40|
- All Muslim Women
- High School & University Students