Hadith Learning Course: Nurturing Your Understanding of Prophetic Traditions
Embark on a rewarding journey of enlightenment and knowledge with our comprehensive Hadith Learning Course. This online program offers a structured and in-depth exploration of the sacred traditions of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, allowing you to deepen your understanding of Islamic teachings and ethics. Immerse yourself in the wisdom of the Hadith, gaining insights that resonate across time and culture.
Our Hadith Learning Course is thoughtfully designed to cover a wide range of topics, from the fundamentals of Hadith methodology to the exploration of various collections and classifications of Hadith. Dive into the richness of Prophetic
Guidance from Experts:
Learn from esteemed scholars and Hadith experts who possess a profound knowledge of Islamic jurisprudence and history. Their guidance ensures that you receive accurate and authentic information, fostering a deeper connection with the Hadith.
Methodology and Analysis:
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the science of Hadith, including the principles of authentication, classification, and interpretation. Develop critical skills to differentiate between authentic and weak traditions, enabling you to navigate the vast world of Hadith literature.
Explore how the teachings of the Hadith can be applied to everyday life situations. Discover how the Prophet’s ﷺ guidance extends to matters of ethics, social interactions, family dynamics, and more.
Engage with interactive lessons, quizzes, and multimedia resources that facilitate an engaging learning experience. Visual aids, audio recordings, and textual analysis deepen your comprehension and retention of the material.
Connect with fellow learners in a supportive online community, providing a platform for discussing complex concepts, sharing insights, and seeking guidance from both peers and instructors.
Flexibility and Convenience:
Our Hadith Learning Course offers flexible scheduling, allowing you to balance your studies with other commitments. Learn at your own pace without compromising the quality of your education.
Certificate of Proficiency:
Upon successful completion of the course, receive a prestigious certificate that acknowledges your mastery of Hadith studies. Showcase your dedication to Islamic scholarship and commitment to upholding the teachings of the Prophet ﷺ.
Immerse yourself in the words and actions of the Prophet ﷺ, nurturing a deeper spiritual connection to Islam. Discover the profound guidance that the Hadith provides for leading a life of virtue, compassion, and integrity.
7 THINGS YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- Understand the need for Hadith science
- Learn the legal status of the Sunnah in Islam
- Learn the proofs for the authority of Sunnah in the Shari’ah
- Familiarize yourself with the early development stage of Hadith
- Learn about the famous books and compilers of Hadith collections
- Familiarize yourself with Hadith terminologies
- Develop a firm understanding of the history of Hadith
Lesson 1: Introductory Concepts
- Definition of Hadith: Statements, Actions and Consent of the Prophet
- Hadith and Sunnah: Is there a difference?
- Authority of the Sunnah as a Source of Islamic Law
Lesson 2: Development of Hadith
- Overview of Hadith Documentation, Recording and Transmission
- Understanding the Authentic Narration on the Prohibition of Writing Hadith
- Hadith in the Era of the Sahabah
- Major Transmitters of Hadith Among the Sahabah
- Hadith in the Era of the Salaf
- Major Transmitters of Hadith Among the Salaf
Lesson 3: Overview of Hadith Collections: I
- Types of Hadith Books (Jami', Sahih, Sunan, Musnad, Mu'jam, Mustakhraj, Mustadrak, etc.)
- Muwatta of Imam Malik
- Musannafs of Ibn Abi Shayba and Abd al-Razaq
- Musnad of Imam Ahmad
Lesson 4: Overview of Hadith Collections: II (The Sihah Sittah)
- Sahih al-Bukhari
- Sahih Muslim
- Sunan Abi Dawud
- Sunan al-Nasa’i
- Jami’ al-Tirmidhi
- Sunan Ibn Majah
Lesson 5: Overview of Hadith Collections: III (Others)
- Muwatta of Imam Muhammad
- Works of Imam Tahawi (Sharh Ma’ani al-Athar, Sharh Mushkil al-Athar)
- Mustadrak of Imam Hakim
- Works of Imam Bayhaqi (Sunan al-Kubra, etc.)
- Famous Hadith Commentaries (Fath al-Bari, etc.)
Lesson 6: Hadith Terminology: |
- Hadith, Khabr and Athar
- Matn and Sanad
- Khabr Wahid and Mutawatir
- 1st Classification: According to the Last Person in the Chain
- Marfu’, Mawquf and Maqtu’
- 2nd Classification: According to the Quantity of Narrators
- Mashhur, ‘Aziz and Gharib
Lesson 7: Hadith Terminology: II
- 3rd Classification: According to the Qualities of the Narrators
- Sahih, Hasan, Da’if, Mawdu’, Matruk, Shadh, Mudtarib, etc.
Lesson 8: Hadith Terminology: III
- 4th Classification: According to the Interruption (or lack thereof) of Narrators
- Muttasil, Musnad, Munqati’, Mu’allaq, Mu’dal, Mudallas and Mursal
- Discussion on the Status of Mursal Narrations in the Schools of Fiqh
- 5th Classification: According to the Words of Narration
- Mu’an’an and Musalsal
|Plan||Duration||Class Per Week||Class Per Month||USA/Canada$ (Per Month)||Euro (Per Month)|
|Plan A||1 Hour||5||20||$90||€75|
|Plan B||1 Hour||4||16||$70||€60|
|Plan C||1 Hour||3||12||$50||€40|